02 July 2009

are you proud to show me what you have done?

Hey Shaelyn. It's so good to hear from you. I keep meaning to be in touch....you know how my good intentions go. We're so excited that you will be here in the fall- yes, we would definitely love it if you still wanted to babysit for us. All I know right now is that Ionie will be in "school" M&W am and that Kyan will be doing afternoon kindergarten. They still haven't posted our schedules and registration is still the 15th. I will let you know as soon as I do.

Things here have been pretty summer-like, relaxed and full of ideas, some that happen, others that don't. How was your time at the Bio Station? I'm sure you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it. The kids definitely miss you. And so does this full-time Mama! Hope you're well and that we'll see you soon.

Will we see you this weekend for Joel and Ana's wedding? Hope so.



---------------------------------
i.e. i have a job for next year.

1 comment: